Thursday, July 26, 2007

RBB Team Tournament


WOW, these girls were hot at Reining By the Bay! Left to right are:

Kim Yancey (Chicawa Chic)

Brooke Boyle (Smokin Rooster)

Viki Dias (Rollback Rawhide)

Debi Murnan (Arapaho Sailor)

They won the team tournament at one of our most prestigous shows in California and they had a great time! Now that is team spirt. There were up against some fierce teams and they each won a numbered Painted Pony for their win. They also won a Team Perpetual Trophy that is a larger version of a Painted Pony, it is currently in the ranch office. Congratulations girl!

1 comment:

kcole said...

Hey Barbi~ I thought I would help you out & Chime right in. You must have way too much time on your hands. And, here I thought you had yourself spread terribly thin!!!!! Kidding ! HAHAHAHAHA! It is wonderful to see some great pics of all of you. My Kids even miss you guys. Tim even asked about you guys the other day. Now, that's pretty good. Or he's ready to send me back out on the road!!!!Although, life's so busy!!! Hey Congrat's on RBB. That's pretty cool. Pappy sends his best- I'd send a pic, but he kinda needs a tummy tuck, and a neck sweat! He could probably earn some halter points!!!!!!!Don't dare me!!! HAHAHA Bye!!!! Kara