Monday, July 30, 2007

Spectacular Stall Decorations

OK, all you guys that are going to the show (even if you are not showing), we need help with the stall decorations! The theme is Hawaiian, so get out your hula skirts and coconut shell tops. We can't let Roberta's barn win again.......They always have all the "stuff" because they love Hawaii sooooo much. Kathy Stafford, Lori Skundrich and Terry Holland are heading this up-right????Kathy, Lori and Terry????? We thought that they would be good because they are "kind of wild and crazy".......... Well they are kind of getting thrown into it. But if everyone helps, it should be a lot of fun and no one will have to do it all. So I will e-mail you all about this and maybe whomever has any ideas, can let us know and bring the stuff that they think of. We have about 3 weeks!!! Yikes!!! You can also e-mail me boyleranch@volcano.net and I can forward it on.

1 comment:

K Stafford said...

I have an excellent suggestion for the decorations at Spectacular. I think the decorations committee should be sent to Hawaii for at least a week before the show so we can get a good idea of what we need to do. I'll start packing!!